If you are in Nashville this Saturday, consider participating in this the C3 conference focus on medicine.
Saturday, March 8 – Only $25
9:00am Keynote Presentation, Sr. Mary Diana Dreger
10:00am Courageous Conversations: Your choice!
1. How Shall We Reach Them? Health Care Access for the Poor and Immigrants.
Facilitated by Dr. Morgan Wills and Sr. Mary Diana Dreger, MD
2. Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: The Ethics and Urgencies of Invitro-Fertilization.
Facilitated by Dr. D. Joy Riley
3. Christ the Physician: The Physician/Nurse-Patient Relationship and Patient-Centered Care.
Facilitated by Dr. John Leonard and Dr. Wes Ely
10:50am Courageous Conversations: Your choice!
1. When Helping Hurts: Can We Do Global Health Wisely?
Facilitated by Dr. Doug Heimberger
2. Living v. Flourishing: Medicine and the Whole Person
Facilitated by Dr. Morgan Wills and Dr. Wes Ely
3. I Will Rise Again: Seeking Abundant Life in the Face of Death
Facilitated by Dr. John Shuster and Dr. D. Joy Riley